5 Ways My Crazy Morning Routine Will Transform You into Superman


Why do most people get stuck in a repetitive and boring lifestyle? It appears to me that the majority of us do not seek out ways to get more out of life.

For me, I am reminded of an inspirational quote from Steve Jobs, “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?”

This quote inspires me to wake up motivated. In my crazy world, I am always moving at 100 mph at the next objective. I am always moving forward and endlessly creating. I wake up every morning knowing that I create and own this day!

I have developed a powerful morning routine. Here is what it looks like.

3 am: wake up, stretch, take a pre-workout, do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 40 bicep curls, and listen to an audiobook.

3:30 am: take a nootropic, do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 40 bicep curls, and run for 7 miles while listening to an audiobook.

4:30 am: cool-down, shower and personal hygiene while listening to an audiobook.

5 am: eat breakfast, use posture belt, and read.

5:30 am: use posture belt and read.

6 am: write book or blog or prepare lesson plan for teaching, do 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, and 40 bicep curls.

7 am: write in five-minute growth journal and spend time with family before heading off to work.

This is a crazy and powerful routine. It is also a routine that is hard to follow and requires extreme dedication. Here are 5 ways you can use my morning routine to transform into superman. Read full article here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why Some People Are More Creative Than Others

F*ck Ordinary!

The Secret in Your Brain and 7 Ways to Unlock It